Wattsight has a fantastic opportunity available for two young professionals who want to join our sales team. Are you a motivated performer with previous experience in corporate sales and account management and want to join a leading provider of data and consulting to the European energy market? Then keep on reading!
As Sales & Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing of our customer base through lead generation, and nurturing of existing customers through upselling into new and existing departments. You will work closely with experienced sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to understand business needs and deliver customer value.
One position will have a special focus on Account Management in the Nordics, Baltics and the UK, the other will focus on new sales on the European continent. Place of work will be Oslo or Arendal (Norway).
- Identify leads and generate new sales
- Drive adoption of a complex product and identify upsell opportunities
- Cooperate closely with internal product owners during sales processes
- Assist in arranging customer events and trade shows
- Maintain accurate pipeline and sales information in the CRM
Profile & Requirements
- A degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., business, economics, engineering)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a B2B sales corporate environment
- First experience in identifying leads, cold calling, and closing deals
- Ability to learn fast and work independently
- Strong team player skills
- Experience with CRM (we are using Salesforce)
- Fluency in English with excellent negotiation & presentation skills
- General knowledge of commodity and financial markets with an understanding of back/middle/front office operations.
- Experience in selling complex data and consulting services within the Energy and Financial Markets would be highly advantageous.
- Additional language (e.g., Spanish, French, German, Polish…) at a native level
- A competitive salary
- A positive international working environment characterized by expertise, innovation and the urge to succeed.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth.
- Central and newly refurbished offices.
- Good pension benefits and insurance plans.
Wattsight is a leading provider of data and consulting services to the European energy market. We provide customers with the insight they need to better understand the European power market by forecasting fundamentals and prices for the short-, medium- and long-term horizon. Our customers rely on our vast knowledge base, second opinions from analysts as well as cost-efficient decision support for investments in power and energy assets. We serve a large number of clients, including several of Europe's major power and energy companies and financial institutions which value the unique competence of analysts, modelling skills and market intelligence based on two decades of experience. Today we are located in Arendal and Oslo (Norway), Berlin (Germany) and Vienna (Austria).
+47 992 71 779
Johannes Lehmpfuhl Holdø
Chief Commercial Officer
+47 411 33 705